Saturday, May 08, 2010

In the past i always thought how good and fortunate it is to have a room of my own, and a family with less ppl.. Bt i was wrong.. I start to knw e feeling of loneliness, boredom and those scared feelings.. From small i've been sharing room with ahma and bro, so whenever im afraid they're always there sleeping beside me.. I seriously don like being alone, cos i've NVR been alone before.. At my own place, i always have ahma and ahgong around e whole day.. Bt here? He will always ask if he can go out, wht if my ans is no? I hate saying e word "u wan go u go lor" cos i knw im lying to myself and i knw i hate him gg out during e night bt if i don say this i guess our r\s wont last either.. Idk i jus felt tt he doesnt tk things seriously at all, who doesnt wan their husband to be beside them everyday esp pregnant women? IDK! yes, although he don go out everynight bt every 2 or 3 days he will go out once.. I jus feel so unfair! we both wan e child yet im e one staying at hm.. I also feel like gg out, i really wanted to go out so much.. I feel so sick staying at hm! Sorry, idk wht gots into me.. bt i jus feel like saying how i feel.. I don feel good, nt good at all.. I dunno hw to be a good wife nor whomever, all i knw is i hate everything now.. I wanted so much to be back like last time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home